Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thank You

I will remember today,
Thank you for saying it,
Thank you for ending it.
I used to give everything,
Used to sacrificed everything,
Used to let all my guard upon u,
And thank you for how return it back the favor,
This is the dark days of mine,
I will never forget today,
But i promise that, the day will soon end.
I will rise and shine,
Be with someone who i deserve,
Be with someone who appreciate me,
Thank you for teaching me the hard ways,
I never regrets any of it,
I might be helpless now, but im getting even stronger,
I will remember exact tones and voice of how u ending it,
Yes its hurts as blade through your heart,
The pain might heal but the feel of the pain wont get away,
Thank you so much.
Please go and never comeback,
Never ever again comeback into my life because i had enough tears for u.
Im sorry for peoples around me, i left them for u.
And at the end they come to me when i really need help and where are u? u left me.
Thank you for teaching me of life.
Life is mean, Love is mean,
But i dun give up on that,
It just u came to give me the meaning of mean.
Thanks u. Now i dun want to feel it again.
Please i felt it once, enough of what u did..
Go away... Fill me with hate and anger so that i can easily forget u.

Thank you, May God Bless U

No comments:

Post a Comment